Effective Legal Advice and Practical Business Judgment
Hickmon & Perrin, PC, provides efficient and effective legal services to companies, entrepreneurs and executives throughout all stages of the business cycle.
Hickmon & Perrin, PC, establishes long-term relationships with clients by providing highly professional legal services and practical business judgment that serves each client’s unique strategic direction. As trusted legal advisors, Jim Hickmon and Christian Perrin develop a thorough understanding of each client’s strategic objectives, corporate mission and competitive climate so that each client’s goals are achieved.
Hickmon & Perrin, PC, provides business clients with a wide spectrum of legal services
- Counseling company executives, directors, and shareholders on business strategy and legal issues.
- Drafting and filing formation documentation for corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Planning and structuring private securities offerings, drafting private placement offering materials, filing federal and state securities law documentation and advising companies on securities compliance issues.
- Negotiating and closing upon the purchase, sale or lease of commercial real estate.
- Negotiating and drafting corporate governance and equity ownership documentation, such as corporate bylaws, shareholders agreements, operating agreements and partnership agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting transactional documentation such as stock purchase agreements, membership interest purchase agreements, stock redemption agreements, asset purchase agreements, option agreements and buy-sell agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting operational documentation such as management agreements, employment agreements, non-competition agreements, confidentiality agreements, licensing agreements, real estate sales contracts and commercial leases.
- Assisting non-profit and tax-exempt entities with formation, compliance and operational issues.
- Negotiating and drafting financing, loan and collateralization documentation under the Uniform Commercial Code.